4. I want to cancel my optional extras; how do I do this?
Should you wish to cancel any of your optional extras, a 15% admin/cancellation fee will apply. Please contact the Race Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the cancellation processed. Optional extras are not transferable to the following year.
5. I want to purchase optional extras; how do I do this?
Sign in to your online profile and click on the Add Optional Extras button. Depending on which item you wish to purchase, click on Add Item next to the applicable product.
Note that optional extras won’t be confirmed until payment has been received.
6. What does my entry include?
Each rider receives the following;
A unique and beautiful mountain biking experience
A Ciovita Rider Jersey
A W2W Rider garment
7 meals throughout the duration of the three days
Wifi available in the race village
Fully stocked waterpoints
7. Where do I find information about my seeding?
Information on seeding will be made available closer to event.
8. What is the prize money for the 2021 FNB Wines2Whales?
Prize money awarded to the different categories can be found on our website, here.
9. What are my accommodation options before the start of Stage 1?
Visit our Event Services page to see the various accommodation options in the surrounding areas.
10. What transfer options are available before, during and after?
Visit our Planning page and check out the following options:
Transfers from the airport to Registration and from the finish back to the airport.
11. What do I need to pack and bring along to the event?
Check out our rider checklist for our recommended packing and equipment essentials list.
1. Where is the Race Office?
The Race Office trailer is located next to the entrance of the CBC Chill Zone
2. Where can I drop off my bag to be transported to the next race village?
Your Rider Bag needs to be dropped off before the start of Stage 1 at the DHL truck in the Curro School Hermanus parking lot between 06h00 and 08h00. You can collect your bag at Oak Valley from the DHL tent situated next to the rider tent village.
Before the start of Stage 3 your rider bag needs to be checked in again at the DHL tent between 06h00 – 08h00. You can then collect your bag again at the finish in Lourensford.
3. Where can I find my results and start batch for the next day?
After the finish of each stage, you will receive an SMS with your results as well as your start time and start batch for the next day. The results will also be available at the Race Office, on the Epic Series app and on our website: https://wines2whales.com/results
4. I have misplaced an item; how do I know if someone has found it?
Please visit the Race Office to see if your missing item has been handed in.
6. Android Mobile phones that do not connect automatically to the wifi
EAP method: PEAP
Phase 2 authentication : MSCHAPV2
CA certificate: Don’t validate
1. Where can I find my results?
Results will be available on the Epic Series app and on our website. https://wines2whales.com/riders/results-archive/
2. I have misplaced or lost something, how do I know if someone has found it?
Please e-mail email@example.com with a description of the missing item as well as the location and time of misplacement. We will see if it has been handed in or if we can find it for you.
3. I have a question about my results?
After the finish of each stage, you will receive an SMS with your results. The results will also be available at the Race Office, on the Epic Series app and on our website: https://wines2whales.com/results.
If you have a question about your results, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist in answering your question as quickly as possible.